PTM are always looking for enthusiastic and determined people who are happy to go the extra mile to satisfy customer needs.
The Electronic Technician provides electronic support for assembly and repair of electronic products.
- Build, test and repair electronic prototypes.
- Repair customer products using technical manuals and knowledge of electronics.
- Test electronics units using standard test equipment and analyze results to evaluate performance.
- Build short run production units.
- Other duties as required
Skills and Qualifications:
- Soldering and desoldering of through hole and surface mount electronic components
- Ability to read schematics and troubleshoot to component level.
- General electronic circuit and component knowledge.
- Able to use of DVM’s, oscilloscopes, and other measurement equipment.
- Mechanical aptitude and able to lift 50lbs
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Associates Degree in Electronics Technology preferred. Equivalent experience maybe considered.
- Not required but “nice to have”. CAD design including 3D drafting, PCB design using ORCAD or other industry standard layout package.
- Two years of relevant experience